New Patient Scheduling
As a new patient, we allow more time for your visit with your provider. Because our time is as valuable as yours, we ask that you call us 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. To secure your first appointment, we will request a credit card number to keep on file. A $50.00 charge will be made to your credit card account for appointments that are cancelled or changed in less than 24 hours.
Before your first visit do the following:
- Verify the provider you are seeing is contracted with your insurance plan
- Ask your insurance if you need a referral from your primary care physician
- If Self Pay – contact our business office to get an estimate to pay at the time of your visit. You can apply for CareCredit through the link on our website
- Make a list of questions or concerns you wish to discuss with us
On the day of your appointment, please bring the following:
- Your insurance cards
- A picture ID (driver’s license)
- Payment for copay if required
- A list of all your current medications
- A list of questions or concerns you may have
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. We accept checks, cash, credit cards, and Care Credit.